Driving More Effective Risk Management Through Data and Analytics
Hosted by Mac Nadel, Marsh’s national Retail/Wholesale, Food & Beverage Practice leader, our webcast, “How to Drive Actionable Intelligence on the Big Data Journey,” covered how data and analytics are being used to drive more effective risk management and financing decisions.
The webcast covered:
- How the role of the risk manager is changing as risk technologies advance.
- Ways leading companies are managing an ever-growing mountain of data, including claims, legal, human resources, among others.
- How business analytics are being used to answer key questions such as how much risk the company can tolerate, is it adequately protected, and is insurance the most effective use of risk capital.
The panel also provided real-world examples of how analytics are being used to lower risk costs , improve fleet safety, and drive better risk management enterprise-wide.
The panel included:
- Dena Abdallah, director of risk management, US Foods.
- Joseph Lee, executive director, global Retail/Wholesale, Food & Beverage leader, Marsh ClearSight.
- Steven Jones, senior vice president, Marsh Global Analytics.
- Jenny Nelson, vice president and principal account executive, Marsh ClearSight.