Environmental Risk Trends: What to Expect in 2019
Environmental risks remain a critical financial exposure for most organizations, and cuts across all industry types. These risks can manifest unexpectedly across variety of business circumstances: day-to-day operations, mergers and acquisitions, construction & expansion, and brownfield redevelopment.
On February 21, environmental risk and insurance specialists from Marsh, Chubb, Beazley, and Environmental Liability Transfer (ELT) held a special webcast on environmental risk trends that could affect your organization in the year ahead.
During this one-hour program, our experts discussed:
- The state of the environmental insurance market at the start of 2019.
- Recent trends in environmental losses and claims.
- Developments in related coverage forms, including general liability and property.
- How environmental liability buyouts can be used to manage known cleanup obligations during M&A, bankruptcy or part of operations management.
The webcast was delivered by the following national experts:
- Chris Smy: Marsh Global Environmental Practice Leader
- Jim Vetter: Marsh Managing Director
- Craig Richardson: Executive Vice President, Chubb Environmental
- Jayne Cunningham: Environmental Focus Group Leader
- Randall Jostes: Chief Executive Officer, Environmental Liability Transfer
- Jonathan McAnally: Marsh Property Practice
- Joseph Poppie: Marsh Casualty Practice