Webcast Replay: Emerging Management Liability Hurdles in Health Care
Pricing and capacity are radically changing for management liability lines across all segments of the health care industry. From increasing calls for social justice to the continued battle against the coronavirus pandemic, organizations are facing extraordinary challenges and with them, new levels of risk.
During our recent webcast, “Emerging Management Liability Hurdles in Health Care,” panelists from Marsh and Beazley examined factors driving change in the management liability market, including:
- The unanticipated effects of COVID-19.
- The escalating impact of social inflation.
- Strategies for how to mitigate emerging risks.
- Nicole Francis, HealthCare FINPRO Co-Leader - Marsh
- Greg Goetz, Claims Manager/Focus Group Leader, Healthcare Management Liability - Beazley
- Ruth Kochenderfer, HealthCare FINPRO Co-Leader - Marsh
- Kelly Webster, Focus Group Leader, Healthcare Management Liability – Beazley