Getting a Rung Up: How Analytics is Elevating Risk Management Decisions
During the webcast, which is part of our The New Reality of Risk® series, experts from Marsh’s Global Analytics and Workers’ Compensation practices covered:
- Why data, analytics, and technology are a fundamental part of the decision-making process for risk professionals, corporate boards, and the C-suite.
- How to unlock competitive advantage by fully using data.
- How to move your organization up the analytics ladder, from benchmarking tools to more advanced techniques and strategies.
The panel provided real-world examples of leading organizations are using data and analytics to cut costs, drive better risk management, and more efficient risk financing decisions.
- Nicholas Durant, US sales leader, Marsh Global Analytics.
- Christopher Flatt, leader of Marsh's Workers' Compensation Center of Excellence.
- Claude Yoder, head of Marsh Global Analytics.
- Brian Elowe, Marsh Global Risk Management.