Preparing for and Staying Ahead of the Zika Virus
Although Zika's implications for global businesses remain to be seen, several industries may face direct exposures if people begin canceling travel plans and/or if employees become infected. During our webcast, experts covered how and where Zika has spread to date, outlined several steps businesses should take to protect their employees, and discussed strategies for maintaining operations in the event of an outbreak.
- Insurance coverages that could apply if an organization is affected by Zika.
- Steps insureds should take to determine the applicability of their policies.
- The role of crisis management and communications in protecting your bottom line.
- Best practices in crisis management and response.
- Christian Ryan, Marsh’s Hospitality & Gaming Practice leader.
- Chandra Seymour, senior vice president, Marsh Risk Consulting’s Reputational Risk & Crisis Management, Resiliency, and Response Practice.