What CMT Companies Need to Know to Manage Growing D&O Risks
A panel of experts from Marsh and Dechert LLP discussed key directors and officers liability (D&O) risks for communications, media, and technology (CMT) companies.
- The implications of cyber-exposures on D&O liability: How the rise in significant cyber claims is affecting capacity and underwriting.
- How to prevent and mitigate cyber breaches.
- M&A litigation update: Merger litigation surviving past the closing of deals could be an emerging trend. We covered issues to consider from the perspective of the acquiring company.
- Regulatory investigations coverage for the company: Many D&O carriers are now offering policy endorsements aimed at providing coverage in the event the company is subject to a regulatory investigation. We covered the landscape of coverage options available today, the nature of this new coverage, and its efficacy.
- David Hong, US placement leader, FINPRO Practice, Marsh.
- Kate Golden, coverage leader, FINPRO Practice, Marsh.
- David Kistenbroker, managing partner, Dechert LLP.
- Moderator: Tom Quigley, US Communications, Media, and Technology Practice leader, Marsh.