Working From Home Post COVID-19: What's Normal in Our New Normal?
As society begins to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic and US businesses formulate plans for a return to offices, employers and employees alike recognize that many jobs can be performed from locations outside of institutional four walls. Are employers ready to face the risks associated with part-time and full-time remote workers?
Please join us on June 29, 2021 at 2pm EDT for Working from Home Post COVID-19: What's Normal in Our New Normal? Part of our ongoing Workers' Compensation Center of Excellence webcast series, discussion topics will include:
- Remote work considerations in a post-pandemic world
- Legal doctrines in working from home, and how to defend them
- Recent remote work claims
- Janice Sued Agresti, Associate, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Jonathan E. Barrish, Partner, Litchfield Cavo
- Susan Denecke, Virtual Ergonomics Practice Leader, Marsh Advisory
- Dennis Tierney, National Director of Workers’ Compensation Claims, Marsh
- Christine Williams, US Workers’ Compensation Center of Excellence, Marsh
Who should attend?
Professionals with responsibility for securing workers’ compensation insurance and handling claims including those from the following areas:
- Risk management
- Human resources