Webcast Replay: Captives – Decision Points and Timing for Physician Rollups
Changes in the physician medical malpractice insurance landscape — rising premiums, varying underwriting criteria, and fewer options — have physician groups rethinking their approach to professional liability protection.
During our recent webcast, “Captives – Decision Points and Timing for Physician Rollups,” our panelists provided in-depth discussion of captive formation including options and benefits. Conversation focused on:
- Current state of the physician medical malpractice market.
- Feasibility process including key considerations for evaluating a captive and the different types of structure available.
- Implementation including steps in the application for licensure and legal entity formation.
- Operations including governance committee structure and the role of the captive manager.
- Linda Jones, Physicians Center of Excellence Leader, Marsh
- Art Koritzinsky, Captive Advisory Leader, Americas, Marsh Captive Solutions
- Jesse D. Crary, Esq., Shareholder, Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC