Education Insurance Market Update Webcast
Listen to the replay of our webcast panel that provided a review of the March 2021 property, casualty and professional liability market conditions for higher education and primary/secondary schools as well as a look ahead to what to expect throughout 2021.
Experts discussed the relative strengths and weaknesses of insurers and an update on latest trends and issues impacting education.
The panel included:
- Jean Demchak, Managing Director, Global Education Practice Leader, Marsh.
- Paul Sherbine, Managing Director, Market Information Group, Marsh.
- Marty Leicht, Vice President, West Zone Regional Cyber Leader, Marsh.
- Mark Turkalo, Senior Vice President, Education and Public Entity Placement Leader, Marsh.
- David Letzelter, Managing Director, US Property Practice, Pittsburgh Leader, Marsh.
- Ken Simek, Partner, Mercer Consulting.
- Jeff Smith, Principal, Mercer Consulting.
Watch the replay to learn more.