Risk Management 101 Webcast Series: Basics of Casualty
Risk management — identifying, managing, and monitoring exposures — requires discipline, organization, tools, and strategy. Marsh’s Risk Management 101 webcast series is designed to help you understand the major components of risk management, including factors that drive insurance pricing, how to develop an optimal risk profile, and how to identify emerging risks.
During the one-hour webcast, our team of experts discussed:
- Strategies to obtain favorable rates.
- What is covered under general liability, contractual liability, workers’ compensation, and umbrella/excess liability policies.
- State of the casualty insurance market.
- Cynthia Glist, managing director, US Casualty Practice.
- Patricia Papin, senior vice president, US Casualty Practice.
- Steve Ruisi, senior vice president, US Casualty Practice.
- Brian Elowe, managing director, Marsh Global Risk Management, served as moderator.