Businesses today not only compete for customers. They also compete for employees. And attracting, retaining, and developing talent can be as challenging as building the business.
By offering employees affordable and valued benefits in addition to their basic salary package, the right benefits plan can help you to attract high calibre people to join your organisation — and keep them.
The Marsh Employee Health and Benefits Practice has been serving New Zealand employees for more than 25 years. In 2014 we aligned with our sister company Mercer to create Mercer Marsh Benefits, now the largest group employee benefits broker in New Zealand.
We are now able to offer our clients an even broader range of employee benefit products and services. Our experienced team of professionals can help you to differentiate your company by developing a benefits programme for your staff, which can be either employer and / or employee funded benefits.
With more than 50 years of combined knowledge in the industry, our team of employee benefits specialists and can help you:
- Design benefit packages for staff.
- Negotiate policy wordings to ensure the most appropriate insurance covers.
- Obtain competitive rates for your employee benefits package.
- Scheme administration, leaving your HR and payroll teams more time to get on with people management.
- Offer easy online access for staff to access a range of personal insurance products through a benefits portal.
- Develop new offerings for employees and tailor products to meet the specific needs of your staff.
By offering a competitive employee benefits, you’ll able to better serve your employees who will in turn help your business to meet goals and objectives in a competitive marketplace.